Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good times with the girls!

I had the most fabulous time yesterday with Stephanie, Mandi, Mama Cribb and Jenivee. We went to St Augustine to do some photos of Mandi and had a blast. We spent some time in the square. Took a walk down St George St, went to the Light House and visited the Castillo. It was so much more than just pictures. We all had such a great time just talking, laughing and being girls.

We're planning our next adventure in February. Savannah is our next stop. It is such a beautiful place to photograph. So much history and fabulous architechture! Oh and probably the best part.....we're going to dine at the Lady and Son's baby! It's a country girls dream come true.

Today was a really lazy day for me. Got up and went to Stephanie's and just sat on the couch all day. This blog and the fact that I'm going to work on some editing will be the most productive part of my day. It's ok to have some lazy days right?

Tomorrow it's back to work. One day my hard work at photography will pay off and maybe I can either go part time or do photography full time. That's my dream anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good dream to have and if you work hard at it I say "Why not!"

Damien Franco