Monday, January 5, 2009

With a New Year comes those pesky resolutions

I'm not making any resolutions this year. Why? Because I never follow through. I'm just going to say that I am going to try harder at the things that need fixing in my life. The main thing being George and I. Not too much to do there because things are fabulous! I can't believe how great things are.

Second....my photography business. Stephanie and I have created Simply Elegant Photography. Yep, we're going in together and creating afforadable, but fabulous photography options. I've got to get into the whole networking thing! My wonderful husband gave me a laptop for Christmas (yay!) I don't have to fight over the computer anymore and can work on my photos in peace. I can really get out there on the web and promote our business. I'm into the whole technology thing now lol

Thirds....blog! I really need to keep this blog up. I'm going to make a committment and really work on it!

No comments: