Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm very excited because things for Simply Elegant Photography are looking up. We have received a lead through Wedding Wire that looks promising. It wouldn't be until October, but exciting none the less. I'm really hoping that the bride chooses us.

Things in life are looking up too. I'm just really happy at the moment. It's not often that I can say I'm truly happy. I'm feeling happier with myself and most importantly my marriage. I'm feeling much more confident in myself as a photographer too.

I'm still going to be doing some things solo as well. I have a project coming up with Catherine to do more photos for her website. You can see Catherine's photos at www.myspace.com/photosbymichelle and click on her album. She's a model and so beautiful and fun to work with. She's teaching me a lot about poses, lighting, directing the subject, and catching details I might not otherwise notice. It's just really great fun.

Well that's all for now....thanks to the few who actually read this :)

No comments: