Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh how I love Vera......

Ok....I'm weird, but the highlight of my day has been getting a rockin new pair of glasses and deciding to buy a Vera Bradley bag. I'm so excited about the Vera Bradley bag. I'm going to buy it in just a little bit and will be counting down the days until it gets here.

Those who know me, know that I'm not a girly girl into foo foo frilly things. However recently I've decided that I need to try and bring out my inner girly girl LOL I know she's in there and I'm trying to coax her out. I've always secretly liked the VB bags, but never admitted it to anyone until recently LOL My new eyeglasses are girly, yet very sophisticated. When I get them I might even post a rare self portrait or two.

I'm kind of watching TV a little as I write this and can't believe all these commercials. Is it just me or are commercials just getting way out there?

Anyway, off to buy my Vera....I'll be having sweet dreams of carrying my Capri Blue Lola LOL

No comments: