Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Keeping with the committment...random thoughts

In keeping with my commitment to update my blog on a regular basis....here it goes.

Stephanie and I are really excited with the progress of Simply Elegant Photography. We already have a couple of shoots lined up. Yay. Our Myspace page is coming along quite nicely. Pricing structures have been developed, forms created, equipment is being purchased, slowly but surely. Once we're more established and earning a little money we're going to publish a website. Things are really coming along quite nicely.

We have an opportunity in March to do school photos for a school with special needs children. Stephanie and I are really looking forward to this!

It's going to be an awesome year, I can feel it! Thanks to everyone, our friends and families who have supported us and continue to support us!

No comments: